“First-hand intralogistics: visions – innovations – solutions” is the motto of this year’s LogiMAT 2020, which is kind of apt, considering these are precisely the highlights that we from Camelot would have showcased anyway.
The emphasis is on “would have”, because unfortunately LogiMAT was canceled due to the current Covid-19 crisis. While this is a real disappointment for everyone involved, including exhibitors, visitors and organizers, health is our prime concern.
However, as we do not wish to deprive you of our topics and innovations, we invite you to take a virtual tour of the trade show with this blog post. We will be happy to answer any further questions and provide information, of course in person at any time (contact details can be found at the bottom of the page).
AI-supported holistic transportation planning with SAP TM & EWM
- Holistically combine tactical and operational planning to improve decision making
- Automated scheduling supported by artificial intelligence
- Fully integrated supply chain transparency, including the integration of system data and laser scanning
Dock optimization with the Camelot Dock Schedule Optimizer
- The missing piece of the puzzle in digital supply chain execution
- Identify bottlenecks and increase productivity through process automation while taking advantage of greater transparency
- Seamless integration into SAP system landscapes
Achieving the right KPI’s – with the Camelot Logistics Dashboard
- Real-time data for analyses and reports
- Harmonization of multiple data sources in a single analysis and reporting tool
- Pooling tactical and operational levels for decision making
Consumer Goods Logistics – All challenges answered?
- Consumer Goods Logistics faces many challenges today in a fast and growing environment
- Start with clear product segmentation – Know the solution options for your business
- Combine approaches to answer specific requirements
More transparency for better decisions: Supply Chain Visibility
- The main benefit of increased transparency is the ability to make informed business decisions despite increasing supply chain complexity
- Visibility is data-driven, but requires a coordinated organization, processes and architecture
- Complete visibility allows one’s gaze to focus on the future, too
In addition, we offer many answers and solutions to supply-chain-specific challenges and questions such as:
- Analysis and evaluation of market trends
- Reorganization of logistics processes and networks
- Increased reliability within logistics
- Ways to optimize logistics costs
- Sustainable logistics
- Risk management in the supply chain
- Holistic logistics IT architecture
- Correct individual approach for the S/4HANA transformation
- Integrative supply chain solutions – SAP S/4HANA, SAP TM, SAP EWM, Yard Management
- WM, EWM, Stock Room – Which solution fits your requirements?
If you would like to talk to us about these or other innovative topics, please contact us. We will put you in touch with the right experts.
Milan Tubic, Head of Sales & Business Development, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sven Buchwald, Sales & Business Development Manager, email@example.com